Are you looking to grow your career in the Australian Public Service? Look no further, the Attorney-General's Department is seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic graduates to join our 2015 Graduate Program.
The Attorney-General's Department delivers programs and policies to maintain and improve Australia's law and justice framework, strengthen our national security and emergency management, and provide support for arts and culture. If you are interested in being at the forefront of this important work, then we want you!
Our graduate program is a 12-month development opportunity that provides:
- opportunity to participate in three work rotations across various areas within the department
- extensive one-on-one support including access to mentoring
- access to a range of learning and development activities including studies assistance
- exciting ongoing career opportunities at the end of the program.
We encourage applications from graduates of all disciplines including:
- arts / humanities / international studies
- business / management
- commerce / economics / finance
- communications / media / public relations
- human resources
- information technology
The Attorney-General's Department offers more than just a graduate program. We offer tomorrow's leaders a long term career path contributing to the lives of everyday Australians, the opportunity to make lifelong friends, and a great working environment that values people and endeavours to inspire, encourage and empower them to achieve quality outcomes. If this sounds like what you are looking for, we'd like to hear from you!
The Attorney-General's Department is ranked in Australia's top 75 graduate employers as voted by graduates by the Australian Association of Graduate Employers for 2014.
Like the Attorney-General’s Department Graduate Program on Facebook