The International Court of Justice delivered its judgment in the case concerning Whaling in the Antarctic (Australia v Japan: New Zealand intervening) on Monday, 31 March 2014. The judgment was delivered at a public sitting at the Peace Palace, The Hague, the seat of the court during which the President, Judge Tomka, read the court's judgment.
Further information regarding the proceedings is available on the International Court of Justice website, including:
- the parties' written submissions
- the oral proceedings
- the documents relating to New Zealand's intervention
- the orders made by the court
- the media releases issued by the court
- the judgment and a summary of the judgment (when released by the court).