Everyone has the right to be free from sexual harassment in the workplace.
The Respect@Work Council aims to identify ways to promote safer workplaces through its role advising on the implementation of key commitments in the Roadmap for Respect. The Respect@Work Council will provide expert advice to governments as appropriate on workplace sexual harassment matters, including proposals for policy and legislative change.
- 19 March 2021
- 21 May 2021
- 16 July 2021
The next meeting is scheduled for September 2021.
- Sex Discrimination Commissioner, Australian Human Rights Commission
- General Manager, Fair Work Commission
- Fair Work Ombudsman
- Chief Executive Officer, Safe Work Australia
- Chair, Heads of Workplace Safety Authorities
- Chair, Heads of Workers’ Compensation Authorities
- Chair, Australian Council of Human Rights Authorities
- Director, Workplace Gender Equality Agency
- Deputy Secretary, Integrity and International Group, Attorney-General’s Department.
Associate members of the Respect@Work Council include groups that represent employers and workers who provide expertise and advice on specific issues or areas of work relating to sexual harassment.
Media inquiries concerning the Respect@Work Council should be directed to the Attorney-General's Department Media Team.
Interested stakeholder register