Statutory review of the PPS Act - Consultation paper 3
Released 17 October 2014, submissions closed 28 November 2014.
Statutory review of the Personal Property Securities Act 2009
This is the third of a series of consultation papers that were released in connection with the review of the operation of the Personal Property Securities Act 2009. The consultation papers were foreshadowed in the Interim Report on the Review of the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 dated 31 July 2014.
This consultation paper considers issues regarding
- the enforcement of security interests
- the vesting of security interests on a grantor's insolvency
- the interaction between the Act and other legislation
- the governing law rules
- other provisions in the Act
- the general layout of the Act, and related matters