Family relationship services
A range of support services are available to help separating and separated parents.
These services offer support and education to families experiencing family relationship difficulties.
Family Relationships Services Program
The Family Relationships Services Program (FRSP) aims to improve the wellbeing of Australian families, particularly families with children, who are at risk of separating, or who have separated.
There are 2 sub-programs within the FRSP that provide funding to support this:
- Family Law Services
- Family Law Pathways Networks.
Grant opportunities for the FRSP are advertised on the GrantConnect website.
Family law services
As part of the FRSP, we fund a range of support and education services for separated parents.
These services include:
- Family Relationship Centres
- Family Relationship Advice Line
- Family Dispute Resolution (including regional FDR and First Nations FDR)
- Family Counselling
- Children's Contact Services
- Parenting Orders Program/Post Separation Cooperative Parenting Program
- Supporting Children after Separation Program
Visit the Family Relationships Online website to find out more about these services and how to access them.