Tenders and contracts
We also publish our Annual Procurement Plan (APP) on AusTender. This provides potential suppliers with an indication of likely procurements in the coming financial year.
Search for AGD contracts
Visit AusTender to find details of all contracts worth $10,000 or above that we have entered into.
Make a procurement complaint
Email your complaints about the conduct of a procurement process to the contact officer (or the tender email address) listed in your procurement documentation. Please copy in email@example.com to your email.
You should let us know as soon as you become aware of the conduct that forms the basis of your complaint.
What to include in your complaint
In your complaint:
- list the commonwealth procurement rule you think we have breached or are proposing to breach
- provide sufficient detail about the issue to allow us to investigate and respond to it
- tell us how your interests are or will be affected
- details of any other conduct that you are complaining about
- include any relevant evidence.
Your obligations as a complainant
For information on your obligations as a supplier when raising a complaint under the GPJR Act, refer to the Handling complaints under the Government Procurement (Judicial Review) Act 2018 Resource Management Guide 422.
Send us an invoice
Email your invoice for payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or you can mail it to: GPO Box 1245, TUGGERANONG BC ACT 2901.
What to include in your invoice
Your invoice must include:
- title of the services and details of the work performed
- name of the AGD contact officer (and their email address if your invoice is not related to a purchase order)
- contract number
- your ABN (and ACN, if applicable)
- your bank account details (if you have not already told us).
If you are not providing a separate GST invoice, you must also include any other information needed to make sure you comply with the GST Act.
Purchases above $10,000
If the purchase is for $10,000 or above, you must include the relevant purchase order number. Your invoice should only relate to a single purchase order.
Procurement, Corporate Services Division
02 6141 6666