Who we are
We are the central policy and coordinating element of the Attorney-General's portfolio.
We are structured into 5 groups:
- Australian Government Solicitor
- Justice and Communities
- National Security and Criminal Justice
- Integrity and International
- Enabling Services.
Download a copy of our organisational structure:
There are 2 ministers sworn to administer our department:
- the Hon Mark Dreyfus KC MP, Attorney-General
- the Hon Matt Thistlethwaite MP, Assistant Minister for the Republic.
Read the full Ministry list on the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet website.